9 May 2014

World Bank Introduces Tranny Payment Option

The crossdressing young person said calmly, "Don't ever call me a tranny."  Which was interesting, seeing as I did not consider him a transsexual in the first place.  He then went full throttle with the verbal diarrhea.  "I'm not a crossdresser, I'm not a femboy, I'm not a shemale, I'm not any kind of simple-minded label that perpetuates the typical..."  Eventually he demanded instead to be called an asexually morphed humanoid.  I was in the middle of looking at recent credits to my bank account on my phone when I heard this, and laughed out loud.  I turned and walked away, feeling dumb and a bit embarrassed on his behalf.  These nights go too fast, I thought.  I'm going to find a hot tranny....



sendspace
hugefiles

No comments:

Post a Comment